The Museum of the 5th Fort is located 4 km to the southwest of the Brest Fortress (Gershon District). It was among the first line defense objects of the Brest-thovsk fortress. It was built in 1878-1888 and renovated in 1908-1911. In 1995, the 5th Fort was granted the status of historical and cultural value. Restoration works have been carried out since 1997 and in 1999 the object was transferred to the balance of the memorial complex “Brest Hero Fortress”. It was opened to the public on May 8, 2000. Tel: +375 162 97 9915.